Tri-county effort to build a sustainable path to regional growth and prosperity.
Geary County - Pottawatomie County - Riley County
WHAT IS REGION REIMAGINED?
A strategic plan--bringing stakeholders together from throughout the region to work towards three primary goals and related strategies, tactics and action items.
- External Awareness
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Growth of Supportive Infrastructure
- Enhance Capacity of Pre-K to 20 Educational Institutions
- Retention of Graduates to Region
- Integrate Soldiers into Community
- Increase Medical Education Capacity
- Improve Attraction of Talent to Region
- Suitable Housing
- Quality of Place
- Grow and Diversify the Innovation Ecosystem
- Enhance Support for Entrepreneurs of All Ages
Through a collaborative and integrated process, recruit and retain talent throughout the region to support industry demands and strengthen our economic diversity and sustainability.
Provide quality of place environments and amenities that enhance community, appeal to and attract professionals across all economic sectors, and enhance tourism.
To identify opportunities that enhance and maintain the built environment to provide appropriate infrastructure, and foster economic development and livable communities.
Enrich the region through leading edge programming and ecosystem development to increase entrepreneurial endeavors and create a culture of innovation.