BUILT ENVIRONMENT - A TALENT ATTRACTION & RETENTION STRATEGY
In demand talent has never been more mobile, which means our region must remain competitive by providing certain community amenities sought by these professionals, while at the same time maintain our unique identity, while providing options in neighborhoods & housing types, recreational amenities, public spaces, and other elements of quality of life and place.
2.6. Construct and Rehabilitate Diverse, High-Quality, and Suitable Housing for Regional Labor Force Sustainability.
Strategies related to Talent Sustainability are being worked on throughout the region in a variety of ways including through Region Reimagined Work Groups, including Talent Attraction & Retention, Quality of Place, and Built Environment, as well as, through several other entities and committees throughout the region.
2.6. CONSTRUCT AND REHABILITATE DIVERSE, HIGH-QUALITY, AND SUITABLE HOUSING FOR REGIONAL LABOR FORCE SUSTAINABILITY.
- External Awareness
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Growth of Supportive Infrastructure
- Enhance Capacity of Pre-K to 20 Educational Institutions
- Retention of Graduates to Region
- Integrate Soldiers into Community
- Increase Medical Education Capacity
- Improve Attraction of Talent to Region
- Suitable Housing
- Quality of Place
- Grow and Diversify the Innovation Ecosystem
- Enhance Support for Entrepreneurs of All Ages